Thursday, July 9, 2009

Win Some Hot Wheels From All Modern Baby


Just looking at the home page of All Modern Baby makes my uterus hurt.



Don't worry, I'm not planning to have a fourth child (we've moved on to consider a dependent of the canine variety), but I sure don't mind spending a few minutes wandering the virtual aisles of this huge online store which carries all the hippest products like Stokke Sleepi, the Bugaboo Bee stroller, P'Kolino's Book Buggee and Skip Hop's diaper bags.



I'd like to know why I didn't know about such awesome-looking baby items ten years ago when I was wandering that "big box" store trying to decide between the insulting teddy-bear fabric or the boring plaid patterns for my soon-to-be daughter.
Just take a look at how times have changed: All Modern Baby's list of brands is like a who's who in the world of cool baby products.


All Modern Baby is part of the huge online retailer CSN stores who own a dizzying number of shopping sites: there are over two dozen sites beginning with the letter "A" alone!. (I've ordered from CSN stores before; we got our very neat and useful hall unit from All Modern Furniture).

The only thing I could say is lacking on this site is a baby registry. Because, if there is anything more fun than shopping for a new baby, it is telling other people what you'd like them to buy for your new baby. Plus, it helps limit the number of teddy-bear festooned items you have to open at the baby shower.

--------------------------------------------------

For my beloved readers, I have an adorable Italtrike 10" tricycle to give away. I had the opportunity to see Italtrike's line of kid vehicles at Toy Fair earlier this year, and they make some neat-looking wheels. I love the classic look of this tricycle which reminds me of the one I rode back in the day.



With a value of $96, this tricycle would be a perfect first bike for little ones between 18 months and 3 years.

To enter to win, just leave a comment to this post telling me what product you most covet on All Modern Baby. This contest will be open through Monday, July 13th at midnight, EST. One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries. Be sure to leave an email address so that I can contact you if you win. One entry per person.

--------------------------------------------------
This post was written for All Modern Baby in order to give away the Italtrike to a reader. I was not compensated outside of the giveaway. Why'd I do it? For the good karma, baby, the good karma.


-------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Amy of Doobleh-Vay for winning the Italtrike from All Modern Baby!

26 comments:

Julie said...

Well now that I have a little boy all the cool construction toys have caught my eye. Of course my 8 yo tom boy would love it too! http://www.allmodernbaby.com/Building-Sets-C41075.html
That's my pick.... can I enter the contest?

email me at jaten at yahoo dot com.

yasmara said...

Love the bugaboo stroller & the trike!

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

On the website, it's the Sevi - Tike Trike (reminds me of all those great little Dutch kids from years back), but THIS red number is equally fabulous! My new baby nephew, The Youngling, will NEED that when he's a wee bit older. His mum is quite the fashionista and will just drool over such lines!

, said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria @BOREDmommy said...

I really want a bugaboo bee stroller - love their sleek look - very adorable for the baby, and hot for mommy.

Mommy @BOREDmommy

Melissa said...

So much good stuff! I like their eco-friendly furniture too-- like the twin bed. Nice.

Reiza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fidget said...

the Magis Trioli Chairs look awesome. i love that you can sit on them 3 different ways

fidgetblogs at gmail dot com

Reiza said...

I deleted my last comment and am posting again because I realized I forgot to leave an e-mail address.

I LOVE the Nurseryworks - Empire Rocker. That is SO neat and so very different from every other rocker/glider you see at the store.
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I feel in love with the Bugaboo strollers when I was in Scotland while pregnant with my son. I kinda swoon when I see them. *swoon* That's definitely the thing from that website I most covet!

kectrex@yahoo.com

toyfoto said...

WHY did you make me follow you here from twitter? And make me click that link? And made me waste a 20 minutes browsing through things I wouldn't ever find curbside?

Things like THIS ... http://www.allmodernbaby.com/Herman-Miller-%AE-RAR-HML1161.html

Darn you all to heck!

EatPlayLove said...

I'm easy to please and I LOVE the wall art. The ones with owls, heck there are some designs I wouldn't mind in my own bedroom! eatplaylove (at) gmail (dot) com

JenLF said...

I love the amoeba table and chairs.

http://www.allmodernbaby.com/Kids-Risom-Amoeba-Table-with-Risom-Side-Chairs-KLL1498.html

You know what En Vogue said? You're never gonna get it? I think they were talking about this table.

Jen @jlfmama

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

The Svan Anka high chair. And seriously, did you really expect me not to drool over... everything?!

Love the wall mounted wine racks, too. :)

(btw, didn't know you had a review site, but I totally like reading your regular blog!)

Mrs. Q. said...

Ahhhhhh. Stop it. My ovaries are twitching.

That trike is killah; sure beats that crappy folding one I bought for my preshus gal.

I'm in LOVE with those Offi building sets. How cool are those? And that bookmobile guy. You can surely get us one of those for Christmas, K?

Karen "Mrs. Q."
kburrowsquinn at me dot com

Shannon said...

Noah would love that tricycle! :)

They have some really cool stuff on their website. I really like all their playsets and the high chairs are pretty cool. What I really liked though was the tea set!

Quadelle said...

The Svan Anka high chair is groovy. Actually, so is virtually everything. Great selection!

radmama said...

I'm a big fan of the Stokke high chair. *Swoon*

Baby J covets the big kidlets' bikes and I think she would adore that trike!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Dude, our trike just broke! I do believe this is the universe telling me I am supposed to win that new one...

(I love the flowered wall stickers on their site! Corinne's room could use an update someday soon...)

Motherhood Uncensored said...

I'd like the BB2 not neutral twin bed. If I win, I'll take it as a sign that I'm supposed to move Drew out of his bed.

Though I realize I'd win the bike.

He could sleep on that, right?

Carolyn G said...

I love the DwellStudio - Blossom Elephant Stuffed Animal Pillow. That is so darling and would look good in any crib

Unknown said...

I like the wall stickers, easy way to update and change a room, would like more designs like the dino boys room. fun but hip

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Well, just the fact that they have a "diaper bags for dad" section (and the thought that he would need his own) makes me happy!! The skip hop messenger bags are awesome...

mwsteck@gmail.com

Suburb Sierra said...

Had to check out the site and any place that sells wine accessories along with children/baby items is a *winnah* in my book.

Check this out: http://www.allmodernbaby.com/iittala-KA005129-IIT1318.html
Very pretty!!

You know where to reach me so I can give this to Julie's Alex when I win ;)

amy turn sharp said...

i love them all! pick me pick me!